M67 – Thermwood 5 Axis CNC Router
Versatile 5 axis CNC Routers, available with single or dual moving table
M67 – Thermwood 5 Axis CNC Router
This robust system offers a variety of options and features to tackle a multitude of different applications. The M67 is a heavy duty, high speed 5-axis CNC router specifically developed for three dimensional applications.
- 7.5 HP Dual End High Frequency Router (3,000-18,000 RPM). (Standard)
- 10 HP Dual End Heavy Duty Router (3,000-18,000 RPM) (Optional)
- 12 HP 24,000 RPM Router with a 6 Position Bar Style Automatic Tool Changing System (Optional)
- 16 HP 24,000 RPM Router with a 6 Position Bar Style Automatic Tool Changing System (Optional)
- 1/2″ Thick Gridded Aluminum Vacuum Table (Optional)
- 1/2″ Thick Multi-Function Vacuum Table (Optional)
- Extended Z Axis: 36″ vertical (Optional)
- Extended Z Axis: 48″ vertical (Optional)
- Six Position Tool Bar (Optional)
- Automatic Tool Length Measurement (Optional)
- Automatic Tool Length Sensor (Optional)
- Automatic Lubrication System (Optional)
- Personal Pause Fob (Optional)
- Gantry Lighting System (Optional)
- Accu-Lube Mist Coolant System (Optional)
- Machine Enclosure (Optional)
- Impact Resistant Five Axis Head (Optional)
- Continuous C Axis (Optional
- Three-Dimensional Laser Compensated Axis Alignment
- Siemens Intelligent Servo Drives Throughout
- QCore SuperControl
- Machine Training and Installation
Available Table Sizes:
Single Table – 5’x’5, 5’x10′, 10’x5′, 5’x12′, and 7’x10′
Dual Tables – 5’x5′, 5’x10′ and 5’x12′
7.5 HP Dual End High Frequency Spindle
The M67 is programmable between 3,000 to 18,000 RPM with a maximum collet size of 5/8″. The M67 offers full 360 degree rotation around the part.
Volumetric Laser Compensated Axis Alignment
Using the most sophisticated calibration equipment results in being able to offer you the most accurate CNC machine.
Designed by Thermwood to work seamlessly with its CNC machines, the Qcore Super Control system is feature rich to offer the most accurate manufacture of your part.
10 HP Dual End Heavy Duty Spindle
This is a heavy duty dual end spindle with a variable speed programmable between 3000 and 18,000 RPM and allows for continuous 5 axis rotation. The maximum collet size is 3/4″ on each spindle end.
6 Position Bar Style Automatic Tool Changer
Mounted to the top surface of the CNC table the 6 piece automatic tool changer allows tools up to a size of 3.25″ in diameter.
Automatic Tool Length Sensor
This time saving device automatically senses the length of the tool and compensates for this before cutting again. This provides a highly accurate method of adjusting tools for profile edges.
Provides positive pressure, air / oil lubrication to the linear track way bearings and the ball screws. This both prevents contamination to the bearing allowing the machine to work in dusty environments and takes away the need to manually lubricate the machine between shifts.
Remote Start/Stop Pedestal
This can be located up to 30 foot from the machine meaning that you don’t need to be next to the machine to operate it. This also offers peace of mind when it comes to safety.
Gantry Lighting System
Housed within a weather resistant enclosure the LED lights are mounted under the gantry for a better view when programming, during the machining and for inspecting final parts.
Personal Pause Fob
For both safety and peace of mind the operator can place the CNC machine into automatic pause with this fob which can easily attach to a trouser pocket.
A unique way of holding parts to the table, the high flow pump vacuums through the work surface to hold the part in place.
DOWNLOAD OUR BROCHURE FOR MORE INFORMATION